Help Items - FAQs
- Can I use any browser I want with intranet.rjet.com?
- You may use any browser, however beware that you might run into some things that might only work with IE, please let us know what the link is and we will investigate the issue. This site has not been optimized for mobile devices.
- Can I use any browser with FTweb?
- For best experience with FTweb please use browsers on Windows OS. We are still in the process of testing more OS’s and browsers on different devices. FT Web does use Flash which is not supported on Apple products.
- What devices and browsers can I use for MyApps?
- On MyApps page, only Windows/IE7 and higher, or MAC/Safari are supported. Firefox can behave inconsistently depending on the version. Chrome is not supported. Please note that only OS/Browser versions supported are Windows/IE7 and higher or MAC/Safari.
- What Citrix client do I need to install on my company owned device?
- Corporate/company owned devices should not install any Citrix client other than “Citrix Enterprise Receiver”.
- It is taking me to the www.citrix.com website to install android/iOS clients, what do I do?
- Android and iOS users should not download clients from Citrix site directly; Citrix Receiver should instead be downloaded from Google Play or Apple Store. Future projects are on the roadmap for a seamless mobile device experience.
- What do I do if a link does not work that I need?
- Please contact IT to have them investigate and correct the issue, we have tested a lot of the links however there are hundreds so we may have missed a few.
- How come the file share links do open up?
- File share links on the intranet page will not work when externally accessing, these files will be moved to SharePoint in the future.
Please contact the Service Desk (317) 484-6074 if you still need help.